Securities Litigation & Arbitration
We aggressively represent investors to help them recover every penny they are entitled to. These cases often involve the following:
- Federal and state securities fraud actions;
- Customer claims;
- Public offering litigation;
- Derivative litigation;
- SEC investigations and proceedings;
- Claims arising from stock acquisitions and other corporate transactions;
- Disputes among advisers, broker-dealers and other market professionals;
- Third-party claims; and
- Shareholder and investor disputes.
Our cases cover the full spectrum including: churning, selling away, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, suitability, breach of contract, negligence, civil theft, conversion, or violations of state and federal securities law.
Our work earns us national recognition and our reputation precedes us in all forums: trial courts, FINRA, AAA arbitration panels, and mediations. In securities litigation, there is no substitute for our depth and breadth of experience.